• Most Common :
Flushing, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, increased cough and itching.
• Gastrointestinal : Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and increased cough.
• Skin : Rash.
• Heart : Flushing.
Adult: PO-The daily dosage is 500 mg in any 4—week period. The recommended maintenance dose is 1000 to 2000mg.
It comes as a tablet, capsule, and liquid to take by mouth, with food.
Contraindicated in patients with ulcer, severe liver disease, arterial bleeding, and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of chest pain, sugar, increased eye pressure, gout, recent heart attack, kidney or liver problems, low blood pressure, low blood minerals, muscle problems, peptic ulcers, thyroid deficiency, any allergy, who are taking other medications, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or lightheadedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• It may affect blood counts, avoid bruising or injury.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature 20° to 25°C.