• Most Common :
Diarrhea, vomiting and infection.
• Body as a Whole : Accidental injury, headache and infection.
• Gastrointestinal : Indigestion and nausea.
• Respiratory : Nose inflammation.
Dose is based on patient’s condition. The recommended dose is 0.5 to 2.5mg in divided doses.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food./
Contraindicated in patients with diabetic ketoacidosis (high blood glucose with the presence of ketones in the urine), kidney disease and hypersensitivity.
• It may cause dizziness, do not drink alcohol beverages while taking this medication.
• It may lead to dehydration; drink plenty of water to avoid this problem.
• Monitor blood sugar regularly.
• Take your food properly; otherwise it will lead to low blood sugar.
• Caution needed in elderly patients, children, and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature.