• Body as a whole :
• Hypersensitivity : Rash, hives, shock and photosensitivity.
• Heart : Abnormal heart rhythm and low blood pressure.
• Metabolic : Increased sugar.
• Gastrointestinal : Jaundice and/or liver enzyme abnormalities, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation and abdominal pain.
• Genitourinary : Kidney failure.
• Blood : Decrease in white blood cells and anemia.
• Musculoskeletal : Muscle cramps.
• Central Nervous System : Weakness, fatigue, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, tingling and vertigo.
• Miscellaneous : Impotence.
• Eye : Blurred vision.
• Respiratory : Lung swelling and respiratory distress.
• Skin : Cell death.
Contraindicated in patients with urination problem, who are taking potassium-sparing agents and hypersensitivity.