• Central Nervous System:
Headache, dizziness, drowsiness, aggression, agitation, depression, hallucination.
• Skin: Itching, hair loss, severe allergic reactions, photosensitivity, blistering.
• Eye and ENT: Blurred vision.
• Gastrointestinal: Flatulence, abdominal pain, stomach upset, nausea, diarrhea, dry mouth, constipation, GI fungal infection, inflammation of pancreas and intestine, mouth ulcer, taste disturbance.
• Genitourinary: Breast enlargement in men, kidney disorder.
• Liver: Occurrence of confusion, altered level of consciousness and coma as a result of liver failure(Hepatic encephalopathy) , liver failure, inflammation of liver with or without jaundice.
• Blood: Decrease in white blood cells.
• Local: Injection-site reactions including mild local redness and itching with IV administration.
• Musculoskeletal: Muscular weakness, muscle pain.
• Respiratory: Asthma, respiratory tract infection.
• Miscellaneous: Severe allergic reaction/shock.
♦ It should not be co-administered with Methotrexate, clopidogrel and atazanavir.