• Gastrointestinal :
Dry mouth, constipation, indigestion, abdominal pain, nausea, and diarrhea.
• Genitourinary : Urinary tract infection.
♦ • Central Nervous System : Dizziness, headache, confusion, hallucinations and somnolence.
• Body As a Whole : Weakness.
• Eye : Dry eyes.
PO- Adult- The recommended starting dose is 7.5 mg once daily.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food./
Contraindicated in patients with urinary retention, gastric retention, increased eye pressure, and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of stomach or intestinal problems, constipation, trouble emptying your bladder, weak urine stream, myasthenia gravis, increased eye pressure, liver impairment, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• It may cause heat stroke during hot weather.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (25°C). Protect from light.♦ Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA