• Central Nervous System:
Drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, headache, excitement, restlessness.
• Liver: Jaundice, liver damage.
• Miscellaneous: GI disturbances, irritability, allergic reactions (skin rash). Orange or reddish-purple urine.
Oral: The recommended initial dose is 500 mg 3-4 times/day. May reduce to 250 mg 3-4 times/day subsequently. Max: 750 mg 3-4 times/day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth. It usually is taken three or four times a day with food./
Contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity, liver disease, porphyria, lactation.
• This drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery while you are taking this medication.
• Caution needed for patients with history of allergic reactions, liver disease, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Do not drink alcohol while taking this medication.
• Monitor liver function regularly.
Avoid sharing this medication with other people.
If there is no improvement in your health condition or if they become worse, consult with your doctor.
Oral: Store at 15-30°C. Store it in air tight container and keep away from children.