• Body as a Whole:
Allergic reaction, chest pain, fatigue, flu-like disorder external ear infection and infection.
• Respiratory: Respiratory Infection, abnormal breathing sound, inflammation of nose and cough.
• Gastrointestinal: Inflammation of stomach/intestine, loss of appetite, vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
• Eye and ENT: Ear infection and inflammation/infection of eye.
• Blood: Nosebleed and bruising.
• Skin : Rash, itching, redness and pimples.
• Central Nervous System: Emotional lability, headache, dizziness and drowsiness.
• Musculoskeletal : Fracture and muscle pain.
Adult: PO- Inflammatory bowel disease Active: 9 mg/day, up to 8 week. Maintenance: 6 mg once daily, up to 3 months. Inhalation Asthma As metered dose inhaler: 400 mcg/day in 2 divided doses, up to 1.6 mg/day in severe cases. Maintenance: 200-400 mcg/day.
It is available in the form of capsule, suspension, powder, inhaler, nasal spray to be administered orally. /
Contraindicated to people with acute episodes of asthma, asthma attack, who are taking mifepristone, hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of tuberculosis, infections, diabetes, increased eye pressure, high blood pressure, weak bones, stomach ulcer, who are taking other medications, bleeding problems, cataracts, or liver disease, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Patient may develop with extreme tiredness or weakness, if it is so consult with your doctor.
• Do not stop this medication without your healthcare provider’s advice.
• Avoid vaccination while taking this medication.
• If condition worsens, contact your doctor.
Patient may develop with increased risk of infections, use proper methods to prevent spread of such infections.
Store it at room temperature (25°C), and in an airtight container.