This medication is an antifungal agent, prescribed for fungal infections of the vagina. It works by killing sensitive fungi.
0.4%- One full applicator (5 g) cream (20 mg terconazole) should be administered intravaginally once daily at bedtime for seven consecutive days.
0.8%- One full applicator (5 g) of cream (40 mg terconazole) should be administered intravaginally once daily at bedtime for three consecutive days.
It comes as a cream and suppositories, to apply through vagina.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Avoid using douche without your doctor’s advice.
• Avoid sexual intercourse during the treatment.
• It may decrease the effectiveness of condoms and diaphragms.
• If your sexual partner has any infection in genital area, he should inform you.
Body pain, burning or itching of the vagina, painful menstruation and stomach pain.
It should not be used in children.
Store it at room temperature and keep away from children.
Opportunistic infections are microbial infections that can cause disease in persons with a weak ...
The state health insurance programs provide health care support to the below poverty line (BPL) ...
There is a lining between the lungs and chest wall known as Pleura. The dismissal of pleura by a ...View All