This medication is a nitrate, prescribed for chest pain. It works by relaxing blood vessels.
Contraindicated in patients with head injury, severe anemia, and hypersensitivity.
Adult: Apply one 5-mg patch distal to the IV site, replace patch at a different skin site either daily or after 3-4 days depending on the patch; continue for as long as the IV infusion is maintained.
It comes as a patch to apply over the skin.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heart attack, heart failure, low blood pressure, and thickening of the heart muscle, who are taking other medications, any allergy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery and get up slowly from while taking this medication.
• It may lead to dehydration, if it is so consult with your doctor.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• If condition worsens consult with your doctor.
Headache, lightheadedness, fainting, increased chest pain and low blood pressure.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature.
Inguinal hernia surgery is a procedure to repair a weak spot or defect in the lower wall of the ...
Hypopituitarism is a rare disorder resulting from decreased secretion of one or more of the ...
Palliative care is a specialized multifaceted care for patients with chronic or terminal illness to ...View All