This medication is a muscle relaxant, prescribed for muscle pain and discomfort caused by strains, sprains and injuries. It blocks nerve impulses that are sent to brain.
Initial dosage: 3 tablets (500mg) 4 times per day.
Maintenance dosage: 2 tablets (500mg) 4 times per day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of kidney or liver impairment, myasthenia gravis, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children less than 12 years, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, or blurred vision, do not drive a car operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Body as a whole :
Shock, swelling in the extremities, fever and headache.
• Heart : Slow heart rate, flushing, low blood pressure, fainting and vein inflammation.
• Gastrointestinal : Indigestion, jaundice, nausea and vomiting.
• Blood : Decrease in white blood cells.
• Immune system : Hypersensitivity reactions.
• Central Nervous system : Memory loss, confusion, double vision, dizziness, lightheadedness, drowsiness, sleeplessness, incoordination, night blindness, sedation, seizures and unsteadiness.
• Skin : Blurred vision, eye inflammation, nose congestion, metallic taste, itching, rash and hives.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (20-25°C), and in an airtight container. Keep away from children.
A patient's struggle with Issacs' syndrome with no cure. Also known as neuromyotonia it is a rare ...
Inguinal hernia surgery is a procedure to repair a weak spot or defect in the lower wall of the ...
Hypopituitarism is a rare disorder resulting from decreased secretion of one or more of the ...View All