This medication is an alkylating agent, prescribed for certain types of cancer. It stops or slows the growth of cancer cells.
Initial- PO- The recommended dose is 130 mg/m2 as a single dose every 6 weeks.
It comes as a capsule to take by mouth, on an empty stomach.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of bone marrow, heart, lung, breathing, liver, or kidney problems, any infection, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Avoid contact with people who have infections.
• Avoid long-term use of this medication; otherwise patient may develop with increased risk of secondary cancer.
• Monitor liver, kidney, lung function and complete blood cell counts regularly while taking this medication.
• Severe effects : Liver, kidney, gastrointestinal and lung damage.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature (15-30°C) and in an airtight container.
Blood groups are of four important groups determined by the presence or absence of specific ...
Spermatocele is a condition in which there is a blockage in the epididymal duct, resulting in semen ...
Be a blood donor and save lives for your donated blood is separated into blood products or just ...View All