This medication is a sympathomimetic compound, prescribed for asthma, heart attack and shock. This medication relaxes the muscles in the airways and aid in breathing.
Contraindicated in patients with severe heart diseases and hypersensitivity.
IV/IM/SC-The recommended dose range is 0.01 to 0.2mg.
It comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare provider through various routes.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of asthma, diabetes, heart disease, overactive thyroid, high blood pressure, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause blurred vision or dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Central Nervous System :
Nervousness, sleep disorders, headache and dizziness.
• Heart : Fast heart rate, palpitations, chest pain, Adams-Stokes attacks, lung swelling and low or high blood pressure.
• Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea.
• Other : Flushing of the skin, sweating, mild tremors and weakness.
Monitor blood pressure, blood gases, urine flow, heart rate and heart function regularly while taking this medication.
Store in a cool place between 8°C to 15°C.
Opportunistic infections are microbial infections that can cause disease in persons with a weak ...
The state health insurance programs provide health care support to the below poverty line (BPL) ...
There is a lining between the lungs and chest wall known as Pleura. The dismissal of pleura by a ...View All