• This medication is used externally.
• It is used for drying excessive feet sweat and before and after wart removal.
• Formaldehyde is contraindicated in patients allergic to it and on open wounds
• The recommended dose for formaldehyde is 10% formaldehyde liquid to be applied locally on the skin
• The medication should be applied with the help of a roll-on applicator once daily to affected areas
• Test the skin sensitivity before using formaldehyde.
• The medication should be used for external use only.
• Do not allow it to come in contact from the nose or other mucous membranes.
• Skin: Skin redness and skin irritation
• Others: Allergic reaction
• Formaldehyde should be avoided or used with caution during pregnancy
• Protect your eyes while spraying the medication
• Not known
• Formaldehyde should be stored in the temperature between 15°C-25°C.
• Keep out of children.
Fallopian tube cancer is a form of gynecologic cancer arising in the fallopian tubes, which are ...
Cushing syndrome is a collection of symptoms caused due to excessive amount of cortisol in the body ...
CAR T-cell therapy is a type of gene therapy where the patient's T-lymphocytes are genetically ...View All