This medication is an antiarrhythmic agent, prescribed for cardiac arrhythmias.
Contraindicated in patients with preexisting second or third degree AV block and hypersensitivity.
PO- The recommended initial dosing schedule for adults is one 25 mg.
It comes as a capsule to take by mouth, with or without food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of kidney or liver impairment, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Body as a Whole :
Abdominal pain, weakness, chest pain, death, fever, headache, leg pain and uneasiness.
• Heart : Palpitations, swelling in the extremities and abnormal heart rhythm.
• Gastrointestinal : Constipation, diarrhea, dry mouth, loss of appetite, indigestion, nausea and vomiting.
• Central Nervous System : Dizziness, sleeplessness, nervousness and drowsiness.
• Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing.
• Skin : Rash.
• Eye and ENT : Abnormal/blurred vision and ringing in the ear.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature and in an airtight container, keep away from children.
Cholestatic jaundice occurs when the flow of bile (chole) between the liver and small intestine is ...
Opportunistic infections are microbial infections that can cause disease in persons with a weak ...
The state health insurance programs provide health care support to the below poverty line (BPL) ...View All