This medication is a coronary vasodilator, prescribed for blood clot events. It works by preventing excessive blood clotting.
PO- The recommended dose is 75-100 mg four times daily as an adjunct to the usual warfarin therapy.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, on an empty stomach.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with low blood pressure, chest pain, irregular heartbeat, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid drinking caffeinated beverages.
• It should not be used in children.
• Most Common : Headache, dizziness, flushing, weakness, fainting, nausea, vomiting and skin rash.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature, and in an airtight container. Keep away from children.
Cholestatic jaundice occurs when the flow of bile (chole) between the liver and small intestine is ...
Opportunistic infections are microbial infections that can cause disease in persons with a weak ...
The state health insurance programs provide health care support to the below poverty line (BPL) ...View All