This medication is a gastroprokinetic agent, prescribed for gastrointestinal disorders.
The usual daily dosage for adults is 1mg orally thrice a day, 15 minutes before meals.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, on an empty stomach.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of gastrointestinalbleeding, mechanical obstruction or perforation, movement disorder, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• It may cause drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Most Common :
Drowsiness and diarrhea.
• Central Nervous System : Involuntary muscular movements of the head, neck and tongue.
• Skin : Rarely eruptions, itching or allergic reactions.
Avoid excess dosage.
Keep in a cool dry place.
Proper understanding of waste collection, segregation and management is required to reduce the ...
Leukoplakia refers to a painless, raised white patch in the mouth that does not go away on rubbing, ...
Health insurance has emerged one of the fastest growing segments in the non-life insurance industry ...View All