This combination medication contains renin inhibitor and angiotensin II receptor blocker, prescribed for high blood pressure either alone or with other medications.
Contraindicated in pregnant women and in patients with known hypersensitivity.
The recommended dose is 150/160 mg or 300/320 mg once daily.
Maximum: 300/320 mg.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of blood vessel problems, blood flow problems, heart, liver, kidney disease, gout, gallbladder problems, sugar, stroke, recent heart attack, dehydration, low blood volume, severe allergic reactions, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery and get up slowly from bed while taking this medication.
• It may cause a serious side effect called angioedema with the following symptoms: swelling in the face, ear, neck etc; breathing trouble, fever, difficulty in swallowing, and shock. If it is so consult with your doctor.
• Monitor blood pressure, blood electrolyte levels, heart, kidney, and liver functions regularly while taking this medication.
• It should not be used in children.
• Most Common :
Shock and low blood pressure.
• Genitourinary : Bladder pain, bloody or cloudy urine, painful urination and urine urgency.
• Respiratory : Cough, difficulty in breathing, runny nose, nasal congestion and sneezing.
• General : Body pain, chills, fever, shivering, general discomfort, headache, and tiredness.
• Gastrointestinal : Diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting.
• ENT : Ear congestion and loss of voice.
• Musculoskeletal : Joint pain, lower back pain and muscle pain.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (25°C).
Hearing loss calculator is a quick online screening test to check for hearing loss. Result from ...
Home remedies such as baking soda, sugar, Epsom salt, black tea and castor oil exfoliate, soften ...
Immunosuppressant drugs suppress immunity. But why would you want to reduce immunity, which is ...View All