This medication is an anticholinergic indicated for the long-term maintenance treatment of bronchospasm associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) including chronic bronchitis and emphysema. It relaxes airway muscles that result in easy breathing. It relaxes airway muscles that results in easy breathing.
Inhalation- One oral inhalation of 400 mcg twice daily.
It comes as a powder for inhalation, use as directed by your physician.
• Not for acute use: Not for use as a rescue medication.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of narrow-angle glaucoma, urinary retention, any allergy, who are taking other medications, liver or kidney impairment, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It is not intended for the initial treatment of acute episodes of bronchospasm.
• Avoid contact with eyes; otherwise it may cause blurred vision.
• Most Common :
Headache, common cold and cough.
• Miscellaneous : Nose inflammation, diarrhea, sinus inflammation, toothache, vomiting.
Avoid excess dosage.
Once opened, the inhaler should be discarded after 45 days.
Aclidinium use should be discontinued in patients who have severe bronchospasm after treatment with the drug.
Store it in room temperate (25°C).
Sarcoma, is a cancer that may arise from several soft-tissues or bone. Treatment in early stages is ...
A wonder drug, soda bicarb or baking soda can be used for skin, teeth, hair, kidneys and much more ...
Melasma, also called as chloasma, is a skin hyperpigmentation problem characterized by brown spots ...View All