Gingili and Lime Oil
- 500 gms Gingili oil
- Juice of 1 Lime
- Heat the oil in a pan till it froths. Remove.
- Strain the limejuice and add gradually to the hot oil.
- Strain when it is cool and use.
Coconut and Bottle Gourd Oil
Grate the gourd with the peel. Blend in a liquidizer and strain well to extract juice. Heat the Coconut oil in a pan. Gradually add the vegetable juice. Boil till all the water evaporates. Cool and bottle.
Pepper With Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Coconut oil
- 1 tspn rice grains
- 1 tspn Peppercorns
- Heat everything together. When rice grains turn brown, remove and cool.
- Warm the oil before use.
Gingili and Castor Oil
- 1 cup Gingili oil
- 1 cup Castor oil
- 1 Sprig Curry leaves
- Heat all three together. Cool and strain. Warm the oil before use.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 drops of rosemary oil
- Combine the olive oil and rosemary oil in a glass jar and close with a tight fitting lid. Place the bottle in a bowl of hot water until the oil is warm and then gently massage into your hair.
- Half a cup of olive oil
- 12-14 drops of lavender oil
- Take a small bowl and mix both the oil together, pour the oil in a pan and heat them up on a low flame. Once the oil gets warm, pour the mixture back into the bowl and massage it into your hair while it is still warm.
Jojoba Oil and Essential Oils
- 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil
- 3 drops of essential oils for fragrance.
- Mix jojoba oil with essential oils in a small bowl. Pour the mixture in a pan and heat until it turns into a thinner liquid. Cool the oil and massage on the hair gently.
Almond Oil and Castor Oil
- 5 drops of castor oil
- 5 drops of almond oil
- Heat both the oil in a pan on a low flame. Cool the oil, apply to your scalp and massage gently. This treatment can be done daily or weekly depending on the hair type.