Herbal Hair Oils for Healthy Hair - Beauty Tips
Gingili and Lime Oil
• 500 gms Gingili oil
• Juice of 1 Lime
• Heat the oil in a pan till it froths. Remove.
• Strain the limejuice and add gradually to the hot oil.
• Strain when it is cool and use.
Coconut and Bottle Gourd Oil
• 250 gms Coconut oil
• 250 gms Bottle Gourd ( Ghia, Doodhi)
Grate the gourd with the peel. Blend in a liquidizer and strain well to extract juice. Heat the Coconut oil in a pan. Gradually add the vegetable juice. Boil till all the water evaporates. Cool and bottle.
Pepper With Coconut Oil
• 1 cup Coconut oil
• 1 tspn rice grains
• 1 tspn Peppercorns
• Heat everything together. When rice grains turn brown, remove and cool.
• Warm the oil before use.
Gingili and Castor Oil
• 1 cup Gingili oil
• 1 cup Castor oil
1 Sprig Curry leaves
• Heat all three together. Cool and strain. Warm the oil before use.
Rosemary Oil with Olive Oil
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 4 drops of rosemary oil
• Combine the olive oil and rosemary oil in a glass jar and close with a tight fitting lid. Place the bottle in a bowl of hot water until the oil is warm and then gently massage into your hair.
Lavender Oil with Olive Oil
• Half a cup of olive oil
• 12-14 drops of lavender oil
• Take a small bowl and mix both the oil together, pour the oil in a pan and heat them up on a low flame. Once the oil gets warm, pour the mixture back into the bowl and massage it into your hair while it is still warm.
Jojoba Oil and Essential Oils
• 1 tablespoon of jojoba oil
• 3 drops of essential oils for fragrance.
• Mix jojoba oil with essential oils in a small bowl. Pour the mixture in a pan and heat until it turns into a thinner liquid. Cool the oil and massage on the hair gently.
Almond Oil and Castor Oil
• 5 drops of castor oil
• 5 drops of almond oil
• Heat both the oil in a pan on a low flame. Cool the oil, apply to your scalp and massage gently. This treatment can be done daily or weekly depending on the hair type.