'Prakriti' denotes the normal state of tridosha while ‘vikriti’ denotes its abnormal or imbalanced state of the body.
When do you need to balance vata?
By answering the following questions you can estimate the state of imbalance of your Dosha.
Is there a black discoloration in your skin, nail etc?
If yes, to above questions, it indicates an imbalanced state of vata. In this condition one should adopt the diet & life style advised for vata, to pacify and balance the vata.
- Are you restless?
- Are you worried constantly?
- Are you suffering from palpitations?
- Are you under weight?
- Do you experience different kinds of pain such as Tearing pain, Breaking pain, Pricking pain, Cutting pain, radiating pain etc?
- Do you have numbness or lack of sensation in any part of your body?
- Are you tired even by small work?
- Do you feel stiff?
- Do you have deformity in your body?
- Do you feel tingling sensations or tremors?
- Do feel emptiness in any part of your body?
- Does your skin & hair becomes dry?
- Do you suffer from insomnia?
1. Diet for vata
2. Life style for vata
3. Recipes for vata