- Weight Loss Calculator
- Shoe Size Conversion Calculator
- Alcohol Self Screening Test
- Test Your Happiness Score
- Life Expectancy or Longevity Calculator
- Sex Calculator
- Age for Marriage License
- Drug Abuse Screening Test
- Waist to Height Ratio
- Blood Alcohol Level
- Anxiety Screening Test
- Adult ADHD Screening Calculator
- Personality Disorder Screening Test
- Life Span (or) Death Clock
- Depression Calculator
- Anorexia or Bulimia Screening Test
- Fitness and Exercise Calorie Calculator for Weight Loss
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Calculator
- Target Heart Rate During Exercise
- Sex Duration Calculator
- Smoking Risk Calculator
- Life Stress Test | Life Stressor Chart
- Epworth Sleepiness Scale
- Fitness Calculator
- Blood Pressure Calculator
- Test Your Happiness
- Depression Screening Test
Life Stress Test | Life Stress Meter
Are you stressed too much? Stress is a condition or situation that places a demand on the body's physical, mental and emotional energy. Stress is a part of everyone's life and natural activation of the body's stress-response system gives you extra strength and courage to be alert and stay focussed. However, chronic stress can threaten your physical and emotional well-being and trigger health problems such as anxiety disorder, depression, sleep problems, diabetes, heart disease, digestive problems and many psychosomatic illnesses.
When you come across a challenging situation, your body swiftly releases a surge of hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol to tackle the crisis and you experience some physical and emotional changes like faster heartbeats, increased blood pressure, fear, anger, confusion, and sweating. If you have successfully overcome that particular challenge and your body returns to the relaxed state then, such a situation is termed as "good" or "acute stress". On the other hand, if the stress is continuous and you are not relaxed, then it is called "bad" or "chronic stress".
Life Stress Test(Life Stress Meter) to check out how stressful your life is and make the necessary lifestyle changes before it is too late. Learn more about the ways to deal with stress and relaxation techniques.
|Facts about Stress:|
|v|| Stress may be of three kinds including – |
|v||A Stress-free life will not make people happier and successful.|
|v||Each person reacts differently to the same situation.|
|v||Some relaxation techniques like deep breathing and meditation help reduce your stress by activating body’s natural relaxation response.|
|v||Yoga has double advantage as it enhances flexibility, strength and stamina apart from relieving anxiety and stress.|
How to Prevent Stress – Top Ten Tips
- Avoid situations that make you feel stressed.
- Learn to say NO to the tasks that you cannot complete.
- Prioritize your "to do" list to manage your time better.
- Avoid relationship problems by improving your communication.
- Feel free to share your thoughts and feelings with your soulmates.
- Have positive thoughts.
- Pat yourself on the back for your achievements.
- Be physically active. Do exercise for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Have a good sleep.
- Have a balanced diet and develop healthy food habits.